Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bmi Counter Losing 10lbs. As NYR? ?

Losing 10lbs. as NYR? ? - bmi counter

Resolution [New Year]

So, I'm 14, I'm 5'2 and weighs 115 pounds. I looked, and there is a BMI 20ish. For the resolution of my new year I lost 10 pounds. Is this a healthy goal? A Mass Index normal timer, which reached nearly 100 pounds and still fit within the "normal" category. I'm still in MS, but I lose weight before school. I am in town, swim team, competitive swimming, twice a week. Also running in the morning and not abs. What can I lose weight? I do not really diet because they want to be anorexic or something, but have not yet created a great number of fruit and vegetables at meals.

Thus, the last question to some ideas that can help me practice my NYR? Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment