Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Home Windmill Generator In Search Of "almost Free" Energy.?

In search of "almost free" energy.? - home windmill generator

If you can generate electricity with wind turbines with large blades 25 + floor tower and a huge fan, it is possible to do this? : I have a camper in the bed of my truck'm building, you know, the house of the future. If a turbine cage fan mounted on the vehicle as a vehicle moves through the wind serve, are governed by the power supply for a battery or set of batteries, what can I use a generator to power the fan, and this would be the regulator the battery voltage is greater than max. memory? a 12-volt battery of the vehicle. Forgive my ignorance, I think that sometimes not good, not very intelligent. It leaves plenty of room to learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment