Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brazilian Wax Experience Donwload Film What Do You Think Hurts More, A Tattoo Or Brazilian Bikini Wax? Only Those With Experience Please, Thanks.?

What do you think hurts more, a tattoo or brazilian bikini wax? Only those with experience please, thanks.? - brazilian wax experience donwload film

I'm trying to get a Brazilian wax this summer, and I wonder whether I will cope with pain. I have 2 tattoos, one of them in my column, which lasted more than two hours ... I do not think it was so bad, I tell myself that people think it is even worse. If I can manage the tattoos, I can manipulate the wax?

6 comments:

Diana D said...

I have both, twice each. I have no problem with tattoos. It seems that my arm and shoulder a bit numb after a few minutes, so I was not injured.
However, wax, OMG ....
Brutal! It looks and feels good. Not last as long as I did --- after all the money and all those who endured the pain. However, I must admit that when you come home from the salon, which was good.

Nikki S said...

Brazilian waxes me the whole time, I sincerely believe and do not get the tattoo. Finally, the pain is eased by the tattoo, get used to a growing sense of you not to, no matter how many times you. I wouldnt compare the two when it comes to pain levels, so it is really wouldnt say he would be able to manage growth .. But both are, you live. I mean, there are things more painful than others after a tattoo or a wax or?

michelen... said...

Hands down, the Brazilian is worse than any of my five tattoos. Really feel that my stomach was burning. It's a nice feeling, that is. However, it is bearable. And like any other ritual of beautification is completely worth the pain of the results.
Go for it. You never know when they do it.
Good luck and wax:)

frankie♥ said...

oh ... Tattoos hurt me more. (I've got five deal!) Yes, you should be able to wax with no problem. Only if HIRT hair starts, then fine. Borken, no pain afterwards, because there are no tattoos.

molebee said...

Waxing only hurts for like 30 seconds in the first. So a tattoo hurts more because it takes longer

catherin... said...

Frankly, I have not experienced this, but I say if you can handle a tattoo, you can handle growth. So, if you are growing, not to think of the pain. Because after a few days we will be more than sufficient.

Post a Comment