Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rabbit Shower Curtains Help! My Cat Is Driving Me Nuts!?

Help! My cat is driving me nuts!? - rabbit shower curtains

I have a cat 4-5 months, which I absolutely love it. I work long hours and he alone is almost the whole day, except now our rabbits, but he has severe separation anxiety. For example, if I locked myself in a room that is out there and cries. Sounds like I m really "kill him. When I had a shower, sitting behind the curtain of the shower or toilet for him next to me. I can understand the language. What I can not speak, that is when I go to bed and sleep and I should hit my face. Or my right breast and under the chin or beside me, his breath. My other cat (my parents' house ") is the same thing, but if I push it out to keep the proposal that I do not exist. I know that I miss my cat and my sister thought it was probably taken FROm from its mother too soon, but how can I lose him Habbit without a terrible person? It starts with my sleep disorder. How can I just separation anxiety? He has more than enough toys!

1 comments:

tone said...

You can not. Welcome to the world of cat ownership. More and more have this problem. Cats are alone in the rule. Ut it can grow.

Post a Comment