Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photos Of Pimples On Female Genetalia What Can You Do To Cover Up A Pimple For Like A School Photo Day?

What can you do to cover up a pimple for like a school photo day? - photos of pimples on female genetalia

I have some beans (but not non flat.They spring) and a few buttons and I want to get rid of them before !!!!!!!!!!! Pictures from my day at school I can not wear makeup, I have tried to moisturizer and clear about my skin, but DO NOT WORK! My photos of the school is in 2 days, so I need help urgently

1 comments:

jenny said...

There's really nothing in two days, without make-up and get a face. If you want something long term, however, maintain fluid intake daily, wash your face twice a day, eat lots of fruits and vegetables, eat less healthy foods, taking a daily multivitamin and drink plenty of water. The best way to get clear skin, inside the work.

Post a Comment