Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Numbness Kidney Stone Sharp Pain Under Lower Right Ribs When Leaning Back, Gallbladder Already Checked?

Sharp pain under lower right ribs when leaning back, gallbladder already checked? - numbness kidney stone

Hello, I had symptoms of the developments over the past 2 months and it is almost impossible to get a diagnosis. I had an endoscopy, colonoscopy, blood tests. The pain began in the lower left, he felt pain when I bend. He had a very swollen vein in my left testicle in the morning. In the vein was on this day, but the pain lasted a month. Finally went to the doctor and learned a CT scan done, everything was normal, except 2mm possible cause kidney stones in the left kidney, which should be "no pain."

Well, now, a month, the right side of the ribs have a sharp pain when I look back, I think it bad all day (I do not know if it hurts ribs feel bad, but I vomit, "I.) Had a Ultrasound examination of the kidneys and gallbladder ultrasound, so good.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, and I felt like my left leg is very low, difficult to explain. There is something to do, but I can not find an answer. I am almost deaf senstation Somtimes. Ivery concerned, I feel good mentally .. Although the last doctor said it was anxiety. Well, if that is true, why I did not even throw a ball without the nagging pain in my right rib? Where can I go?

Is there some sort of blood clot somewhere in my body the cause? What tests should I do?

1 comments:

Mistoday said...

I have no idea about your condition, but if you try this treatment for kidney stones, vinegar, apple juice has many nutritional benefits. Are you a balanced diet and given no more than one theme?

In the grass of the earth by Mary Carse, listed under stones and gravel in the urinary tract to the kidneys and bladder are rare in the apple vinegar is a staple food. (I am aware that this reference did not specify whether the vinegar the vinegar, apple juice will have, but the signs on the driveway of foods are less processed.

The woman for whom I am working, "said his daughter cider with a kidney stone pass (determined by a doctor) after taking the vinegar. Bragg's brand is present in the food aisle of Public Health suggests that in the water 2 teaspoons honey 3 times per day and no other organic brand called spectrum.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cider Vinegar Health System in 1985, or the printing of 34 Bragg, it says on page 21:

Most kidney stones are the type that can be resolvedED with apple vinegar.

Free apple cider vinegar in salads with cabbage, carrots, celery, carrots, tomatoes, green onion, parsley, cucumber be made. Eat prunes, raisins, apples, apple cider vinegar to a meal with the salad.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Note that the above quotation, or guarantees that it works for you, but possible.

Mistoday

Post a Comment