Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Show Me A Picture Of A Throat What Is This Greenish White Stuff Growing In The Back Of My Throat? Any Doctors?

What is this greenish white stuff growing in the back of my throat? Any doctors? - show me a picture of a throat

I was sick for a while. Very lethargic, dizzy when I walk, fever, chills and body. It looks like a cold.
But this material on to the strange fungus began to grow on the back of the neck. Who makes it very difficult to swallow because of this, I was not able to eat or drink too much. Wednesday was my last solid food or Thursday. You have reached the point where it is so painful that I did not even swallow my own saliva.

The material is a white-green, guacamole did things. It looks almost like a mushroom, and it is very unpleasant. I went to the doctor today and described my symptoms (I) also swollen eyes and I was diagnosed with allergies. But after looking at my throat, his diagnosis was quickly proved wrong. He said that I was very sick and I have a high tolerance for pain, how bad that my neck seemed to have. I tested negative for strep. They had two samples sent to a lab to be sure and try different things.

I had to get my blood tested, so that (Land I say, it was very painful, even if I put blood before, because I was so dehydrated, doctors can find no single core.) I do not know the results until the mid-week.

But I am curious to think what Yahoo Answers, it is. Here's a picture of a gorge, which is presented to show what looks like my neck.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/b ...

If it helps, I am a woman, 15 years old. I am very desperate. I am very hungry, but I can not eat anything for pain. I drink water all day long, but it is an ordeal.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Christin... said...

I can not help to diagnose because it is about my scope of practice, but I can to eat different things to try to help. Have you tried to appear popcicles or otter? The cold will help numb the pain and the fluid, which itself helps to hydrate. What is sweet also contribute to a little sugar, so you can have some energy. .. but at this time It is best to stay hydrated. To carry water. If you are desperate to eat, try some sweet things like oatmeal, soup, mushroom soup, rice and broth. Hope this helps! Please improve. Do not worry, your paper has the best medical care. experiment to which the quality of care and see what the cause of the infection. such treatment results, and the document is in a position to give the best advice / medication he / she can.

joelius2... said...

In the current throw my hat into the ring with ... Sinus infection. tonsilitus usually the doctor my first estimate, but would have immediately known. You must be very annoying, you ask, we are idiots.

Post a Comment