Monday, January 11, 2010

Pos Manufacturer Need Some Advice On Microsoft Windows XP Activation Hack.?

Need some advice on Microsoft Windows XP activation hack.? - pos manufacturer

Hello, I'm stuck with a problem of activation of Windows XP Professional.
Basically, I bought the POS system length of a Canadian company. It broke, and I'm stuck with $ 15,000 in the operating system XP Pro.

To make a long story short, I bought a backup of your motherboard with the same exact model and try to set up a backup system if the primary server starts POS dice.

I use a program called Veritas Simple Backup for the realization of the image file to a recordable DVD. I managed a way to find the DVD image on the backup-restore system. However, if the box off again, it goes directly to the activation of Windows.

I called Microsoft and they told me they have to communicate with the POS manufacturers because they meet the license key for XP Pro. I'm really screwed here.

Does anyone have any tips?

FYI: I tried Norton Ghost, and I get the same treatment. Just go directly to the activation page.

2 comments:

Terriblt... said...

Microsoft does not help solve the problem because u ur not the license key for XP Professional if perhaps I can help U. tajtajones@yahoo.com have

J K said...

If I understand you correctly, you go to download this tool, it is called Magic Jellybean and save it on your desktop. Run the tool and will show the key that is installed on your system.

In addition, right-click and then click Properties and make sure to re-register that is the original name of the PC is now registered.

Post a Comment