Saturday, January 23, 2010

Seagate Refurbished Do I Need Another Motherboard Or Harddrive?

Do I need another motherboard or harddrive? - seagate refurbished

I have me a computer for my BF, but I'm so confused, the law is the problem. It has a BioStar Socket 754 Motherboard with an AMD Athlon 3700 + CPU and 1 GB DDR. The computer will not start sometimes. (Va sometimes screen name, but does not show any user, is a blank screen and then when it starts ... my BF would freeze movies and record ... he has to reboot. So I think the drive is a SATA hard drive. I bought refurbished. Then we went to Best Buy and bought another hard disk. Seagate 200GB. I've tried re-installing Windows on the SATA hard drive, but it is old to the blue screen and says: " Please wait and freeze it. Then I tried to install the new hard drive. Freezes Logo BioStar or it crashes after scrutiny of the system. Do not select more CD of Windows XP.

Thus, the motherboard or hard drive?

4 comments:

yankeegr... said...

sounds like a motherboard problem, which has a crack in it you can not see where the board has been heated, it expands and opens the gap behind the system to crash. He had a good classification and monitoring with a different hard drive, but the keywords you are using your hand was restored and the system was even worse after the launch, which meant it was hot. As it expands when heated to open the gap and causing crashes

snoopydd... said...

It appears that your HDD is bad. Have you tried to start running diagnostics on the screen too hard? What they say usually when there is a problem. If an error anywhere on the screen, then on your hard drive.

Twisty said...

This is a software for burning CDs.

Edward Z said...

First, try changing the RAM. This is the most common is the most likely place to start.

Post a Comment